- Develop your knowledge of Materia Medica
- Close the gap between theory and practise
- Enhance your application of the Organon in clinical practise
- Refine your case-taking skills and become a more confident prescribe
- Grasp medicines through a few key expressions
- Develop your miasmatic knowledge of medicines
- Compare related medicines instantly
- Enhance your prescribing skills with the Banerjea family’s time-tested approach
- Confidently prescribe for drug dependent cases
- Observe the success of a variety of live cases including many advanced pathologies
- Explore many lesser known organopathic medicines
- Develop a strong practical approach to use in your own practise in today’s modern drug dependent world
Join us at our College in Chelmsford, or attend online via interactive video-link. Extensive lecture notes will be provided for the whole week and will be sent in advance
Schedule for Summer Conference 2022
Payment & Fees:
Include the tuition and extensive accompanying notes for 7 full days (10 AM to 5.00 PM- U.K Time) intensive, clinic orientated teaching.
Classroom attendance: £680.00 for the seven days (for US Dollars or Euro, please use: www.xe.com for the current transaction rate of the day of payment;).
Partial participation – £ 105 Per Day
Online interactive attendance: £630.00 (for US Dollars or Euro, please use: www.xe.com for the current transaction rate of the day of payment;).
Partial participation @ £ 98 Per Day.
The Summer Conference will be transmitted live from the classroom in England and the recorded sessions will be kept for 3 months for unlimited viewings.
Unlimited viewing of each recorded session is available for 12 weeks (3 months) after the class for all participants.
If you only want the session recordings: Recordings will be kept for 3 months for unlimited viewings: £360 (with handout) or £60 per day.
To facilitate learning, groups are small and places are therefore limited. A deposit of £200.00 (non-refundable) will be required at the time of booking. Cheques made payable to “Allen College of Homoeopathy” or you can do BACS transfer (please ask for details).
To register, please fill out the following and we will be in touch soon.