Here at Allen College of Homoeopathy, we have been teaching, training and supporting Homoeopaths for over twenty years
With our passionate and highly experienced faculty of homoeopathy and pastoral support along the way, you will become a confident and well rounded Homoeopath.
Why study at Allen College?
- Learn classical homoeopathy from world-renowned Homoeopathy Lecturers and practising Homoeopaths.
- Engage in extensive clinical homoeopathy training and comparative Materia Medica, in our teaching clinic right from the beginning.
- Homoeopathy courses which are fully recognised by the Society of Homeopaths, granting successful graduates the prestigious RSHom status (Students can also join the Society with free membership and have access to a variety of seminars and other benefits)
- Learn simple homoeopathy and prescribe with confidence and clarity.
- Study Homoeopathy online or in a classroom, with a structured curriculum that is regularly evaluated and adapted.
- All of our homoeopathy courses are part-time so you can fit them in with the rest of your commitments.
- Classroom and distance learning options, with all lectures recorded for all to view after class.