- Classroom attendance or online via our interactive video-link
- Learn from Dr. Subrata K. Banerjea’s time-tested and classical methodologies, dating back 4 generations in the Banerjea family
- Fully recognized by Homoeopathic Medical Association UK (HMA) which will enable you to enter their Professional Register and practice in the UK.
- It is modular, therefore participants can join from any session and complete the course in 2 years, eg. begin with module 6 and end with module 5.
- Dr. Subrata K. Banerjea will focus on miasmatic approaches, particularly in today’s drug dependent world, with extensive comparative materia medica, therapeutic approaches, and classical prescribing.
- Learn clear and classical methodologies and simple, time-tested prescribing.
- Join students from 36 countries, and study from anywhere in the world
The course consists of 10 modules, designed specifically to enhance your knowledge and practice as a qualified Homoeopath, with a focus on lesser known medicines and how to wean off the conventional chemicals, if the patient so desires; while adhering and re-visiting the time-tested classical methodologies.
(A) MODERN CLASSICAL PRESCRIBING;
(B) CASE TAKING & EVALUATION OF SYMPTOMS;
MIASMATIC INTERPRETATION IN CHRONIC PRESCRIBING.
- (a) GYNAECOLOGY & SCOPE OF MOTHER TINCTURES
- (b) HIMALAYAN HERBS.
- DAY-1: CANCER.
- DAY-2: PSYCHIATRY
- DAY-1: DERMATOLOGY: MIASMATIC APPROACH.
- DAY-2: CARDIO-VASCULAR THERAPEUTICS.
POLYCHRESTS: AN UNFORGETTABLE PICTURISED PERSONALITIES & CORE-CRITERIA PRESENTATION.
Payment & Fees:
Classroom Attendance or Online video-link (live transmission from the classroom):
£930 per year (5 modules).
Fees can be paid in 3 instalments, with a 10% surcharge.
Therefore for the 2 years it will be £1860 (with additional 10% if paid in instalments).
Fees include an extensive handout for each lecture.
For any Homoeopaths or graduates wishing to sign up for individual modules, you can do so for £210 (classroom attendance), or £190 (videolink). Each module runs over 2 days.
*Your investment will cover all lectures, tuition, seminars, clinical training, assessments and certification.
We welcome students who are serious and sincerely committed to Homoeopathy, have a mind that can embrace both the logic of Science and the intuitive, creative skills of the Arts. Our students must possess an aptitude to study, commitment and enthusiasm.