- Classroom attendance or online via our interactive video-link
- Learn from Dr. Subrata K. Banerjea’s time-tested and classical homoeopathy methodologies, dating back 4 generations in the Banerjea family
- Our homoeopathy courses are fully recognized by Homoeopathic Medical Association UK (HMA) which will enable you to enter their Professional Register and practice in the UK.
- Our homoeopathy courses are modular, therefore participants can join from any session and complete the course in 2 years, eg. begin with module 6 and end with module 5.
- Dr. Subrata K. Banerjea will focus on miasmatic approaches, particularly in today’s drug-dependent world, with extensive comparative materia medica, therapeutic approaches, and classical homoeopathy prescribing.
- Learn clear and classical homoeopathy methodologies and simple, time-tested prescribing.
- Join students from 36 countries, and study from anywhere in the world
The course consists of 10 modules, designed specifically to enhance your knowledge and practice as a qualified Homoeopath, with a focus on lesser known medicines and how to wean off the conventional chemicals, if the patient so desires; while adhering and re-visiting the time-tested classical methodologies.
Please see below for a brief overview of the course over the two years. Students will gain clinical and practical homoeopathy experience throughout the course, including case taking, prescribing and case management.
(A) MODERN CLASSICAL PRESCRIBING;
(B) CASE TAKING & EVALUATION OF SYMPTOMS;
MIASMATIC INTERPRETATION IN CHRONIC PRESCRIBING.
- (a) GYNAECOLOGY & SCOPE OF MOTHER TINCTURES
- (b) HIMALAYAN HERBS.
- DAY-1: CANCER.
- DAY-2: PSYCHIATRY
- DAY-1: DERMATOLOGY: MIASMATIC APPROACH.
- DAY-2: CARDIO-VASCULAR THERAPEUTICS.
POLYCHRESTS: AN UNFORGETTABLE PICTURISED PERSONALITIES & CORE-CRITERIA PRESENTATION.
Post Grad Dates:
(a) GYNAECOLOGY & OBSTETRICS, AND (b) SCOPE OF MOTHER TINCTURES OF HOMOEOPATHIC INDIAN ESPECIALLY HIMALAYAN HERBS.
ACUTE PRESCRIBING, KEY POINTS FOR REMEDY COMPARISONS.
DAY-1: CANCER: SCOPE OF HOMOEOPATHY AND POSSIBLE PALLIATIVE-ORGANOPATHIC SUPPORT.
DAY-2: PSYCHIATRY INCLUDING MENTAL ESSENCE, COMMON CHARACTERS & GESTURE-POSTURE, KEY CHARACTERS OF POLYCHRESTS.
DAY-1: DERMATOLOGY: MIASMATIC APPROACH OF PRESCRIBING TO OPEN DRUG DEPENDENT CASES.
DAY-2: CARDIO VASCULAR THERAPEUTICS.
POLYCHRESTS: AN UNFORGETABLE PICTURISED PERSONALITIES & CORE-CRITERIA PRESENTATION.
DAY-1: (A) MODERN CLASSICAL PRESCRIBING; (B) CASE TAKING & EVALUATION OF SYMPTOMS;
DAY-2: MIASMATIC INTERPRETATION IN CHRONIC PRESCRIBING.
PAEDIATRICS INCLUDING NEONATOLOGY, LOOK & DIAGNOSE THE BABY.
NEUROLOGY WITH EMPHASIS ON GAIT, BODY LANGUAGE.
DAY-1: UROLOGY; URO-GENITAL (MALE) DISORDERS & HOMOEOPATHY;
DAY-2: THERAPEUTICS OF THE LESSER KNOWN MEDICINES INCLUDING SCOPE OF ORGANOPATHIC MEDICINES IN THIS DRUG – DEPENDANT WORLD.
RHEUMATOLOGY & HOMOEOPATHIC APPROACH IN DRUG DEPENDENT CASES, ESPECIALLY WHEN WELL SELECTED CONSTITUTIONAL REMEDY FAILS.
Payment & Fees:
Classroom Attendance or Online video-link (live transmission from the classroom):
£930 per year (5 modules).
Fees can be paid in 3 instalments, with a 10% surcharge.
Therefore for the 2 years it will be £1860 (with additional 10% if paid in instalments).
Fees include an extensive handout for each lecture.
For any Homoeopaths or graduates wishing to sign up for individual homoeopathy modules, you can do so for £210 (classroom attendance), or £190 (videolink). Each module runs over 2 days.
*Your investment will cover all lectures, tuition, seminars, clinical training, assessments and certification.
We welcome students who are serious and sincerely committed to Homoeopathy, have a mind that can embrace both the logic of Science and the intuitive, creative skills of the Arts. Our students must possess an aptitude to study, commitment and enthusiasm.